07 March, 2006

you'll never believe this

So I was roller-skating down the street the other day, listening to my Walkman(R) and eating a jar of peanut butter with a spoon, like I do ALL THE TIME, and this dude just steps right in front of me. We totally collide and his chocolate bar of all things ends up right in my jar of peanut butter - RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. The worst part, however, is that he was wearing cowboy boots with satin running shorts. Give me a break. Well, I skated away as fast as I could with the dude's chocolate bar still sticking out of my jar of peanut butter and then I threw the whole thing in the first trash can I could find. Who knows where that chocolate had been.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phin said...

what about recyling the jar? We don't throw glass away in the UK. Save the planet!

08 March, 2006 14:54  
Blogger Mrs. McDonell said...

Oh my goodness you are right! I am an avid recycler too. I should have mentioned that I could not find a public recycling bin.

08 March, 2006 15:02  
Blogger G said...

Okay, lady.

I found you. You didn't make it very hard, either. I want my fucking candy bar back. It was special.

Damn the luck.

09 March, 2006 18:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home