11 May, 2006

hate memes yet?

No.

You know you secretly love it. Boys and girls alike. It's like all those chain letters and folded paper fortune tellers. Even the so-called "mega bloggers" did it. Sure, they were all cool about it, like, "oooh this is so dorky, but you know, I got tagged by kottke, so what can I do..." So, I was just reading someone else's old 4 things post and thought, "we need a 4 things about 5 senses meme". Consider yourself tagged. (Disclaimer: if someone else already started this meme, super. Sorry, not trying to plagiarize--The Internet is a big place.)

Four things I saw today:
-wet bits of tree on the windshield
-a flipchart
-that awesome Philips Norelco shaver website
-nothing good. (What do you mean nothing good? We've seen everything good. We've seen the whole city! We went to a museum, we saw priceless works of art! We ate pancreas!)

Four smells I smelled today:
-coffee
-baby barf
-cherry blossoms
-rainy pavement

Four things I ate today:
-coffee
-cheerio (yes, just one)
-sandwich (I heart sandwiches)
-more coffee

Four things I heard today:
-car horn
-a talking jackass
-"mama" [ :) ]
-squeaky rainy shoes on the kitchen floor

Four things I touched today:
-the computer (duh.)
-my hair
-poop
-the hearts and minds of millions

1 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

You are a big, juicy peach.

I may have to do this meme.

12 May, 2006 07:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home